- Anyone getting a tattoo or body piercing must be at least 18 years of age* and provide a valid photo ID.
- Clients getting a tattoo or body piercing must be coherent and not under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- Deposits are required to make appointments, and are used toward the price of the tattoo or piercing. All deposits are final and are NON- REFUNDABLE.
- All credit card and debt card transactions are subject to a 5% surcharge.
- Daytona Hardcore Tattoo does guarantee its work. We will cover touch ups unless its aparent that the client has been negligent on their end toward the aftercare procedure, or in the case of normal wear and tear from the sun and/or from normal degradation from time.
- We do not guarantee tattoos on the feet or hands. If they need to be touched up, a minimum set up fee of $50 will be charged, and may be subject to additional costs depending on the amount of work required.
*Tattooing and Piercing of minors is allowed by the State of Florida. All persons requesting services provided by Daytona Hardcore Tattoo must be accompanied by their legal parent or guardian upon time of services being rendered. Minors, along with their parent or guardian, must also both provide valid photo IDs and also have a signed, dated, and notarized form of consent before any services can be rendered. You can download the consent forms to be notarized for both tattooing and piercing below. Please have the completed forms with you, along with your IDs, when you come to get any of the provided services.